Floating Terminal solutions are increasingly being deployed by miners, independent power producers, logistics companies and commodity exporters to improve logistics. With increased technical and commercial reliability, there are a number of greenfield projects being commissioned by exporters and end users across the Asia Pacific region, and Indonesia is leading the charge.
Asia’s ONLY such conference will put the spotlight on commercial applications from miners, licensing issues, financing, leasing and ownership models and how the business case is evaluated. Case studies will demonstrate best practice and feasibility assessment, while project showcases will outline business opportunities.
- Listen to profitable project implementations on floating terminals
- Benchmark projects undertaken by peers and competitors - what worked and what did not
- Commercial and technical feasibility studies for exporters and importers
- Add value to your supply chain economics and improve speed to market
- Evaluate deployment options for floating terminals
- Debate the financials - Investing or leasing based on your market and supply chain model
- Seek out lenders perspectives on project financing for floating terminals and associated risks
Indonesia Coal Mining
PT Bayan Resources
PT Kaltim Prima Coal
Marine Operations Head,
PT Indo Tambangraya Megah
|Ir. Hendra Santika