- The ONLY Offshore Transshipment conference
- 15+Successful Project Showcases and Miner Insights
- 3consecutive years of demonstrated success
"With transshipping, you don't see the money you have to pay now, because that will be the operational expenditure. But as soon as you start to operate and generate revenue, then you say 'I have a lot of money. Where can I make more?'
- Aurecon project manager, Paulo Cardoso de Campos, www.aurecongroup.com
Supply chain, port and shipping executives are under renewed pressure to deliver cost effective and efficient solutions for the dry bulk value chain. Floating Terminals are an increasingly sought after solution, where access to deep water is limited. As the hotbed of FT solutions, Indonesia has pioneered their deployment and there is much to learn, alongside harnessing new business opportunities.
The Floating Terminal conference is now into its 4th year, after achieving groundbreaking success over past 3 years. It is back to provide innovative transshipment alternatives to miners, power producers, logistics companies, ports and dry bulk commodity exporters, to profit and ultimately to reduce logistics cost.
- Bulk handling trends for minerals in Indonesia, and globally
- Evolving economics for offshore transshipment models and ROI for new investments
- Floating solutions comparative – Floating Cranes, Floating Transfer Stations, Floating Storage and Transshipment Vessels
- Case studies on recent applications and cost efficiencies derived
- Barge Market Analysis – threat or opportunities for Floating Terminals?
- Indonesia’s plan for 14 coal dedicated ports and impact on the transshipment industry
- Offshore Transshipment alternatives for other minerals and dry bulk commodities
PT Bhakti Energi Persada
| Patrick Jourdain|
Cargill Ocean Transportation
|Aaron Randolph Chen|
PT. Borneo Lumbung Energi & Metal Tbk
| Kurnia Ariawan|
General Manager of Supply Chain Management
|Capt. Emmanuel DüR|
Managing Director Logistics
Louis Dreyfus Ports and Logistics